Terms & Conditions
The entire contents of this web site is the copyright of Tridentas Web Design and may not be reproduced without permission. Any individual or business using the services of Tridentas Web Design agrees to the terms and conditions as set out.
By using this web site you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
1. Tridentas Web Design will not be held responsible for any copyright infringement relating to text contained within the designs. It is the clients responsibility to ensure that no copyright infringement will occur.
2. Tridentas Web Design reserve the right to reproduce any of their artwork, including approved web sites for promotional purposes.
3. Tridentas Web Design expects the Client to carry out sufficient research before proceeding with a web site. This includes checking that the idea/business is legal. It is highly important that the web site is in no way illegal.
4. It is important for the Client to keep in touch with Tridentas Web Design throughout the project. If a Client does not make contact for 2 weeks we will make several attempts to contact the client via email or telephone. If we do not receive a response the project will be terminated. We will issue a £30 administration charge if the Client later returns and wishes to resume their project.
5. Tridentas Web Design will not be held responsible for anything which affects the Clients business, sales or profits.
6. Where we are asked to provide a search engine optimizations for a Client, Tridentas Web Design can not guarantee any specific placement or high rankings on a search engine.
7. Tridentas Web Design are not liable for any loss, damage or corruption to files or information stored. The Client is responsible for any information or files relating to the web site.
8. All content which is supplied on this web site is protected by copyright law. It is illegal to distribute or copy in any way text, graphics, sound or video content, without the written permission of Tridentas Web Design.
9. Tridentas Web Design have taken care in the supply of accurate and complete information. However, the company makes no representation or warranty with respect to this web site and the content within it. By using this web site, the user agrees to this and waives any right to a claim against Tridentas Web Design for accuracy or incompleteness of information presented.
10. You the user, agree not to impersonate another person, use a false name or email address to try and mislead others.
11. You agree that a Full Ownership Licence is for the removal of your website from our portfolio and not the full right to resell.
These terms are subject to change at any given time.